What is involved in Investment management
Find out what the related areas are that Investment management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Investment management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Investment management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Investment management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Investment management related domains to cover and 160 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Investment management, Financial services, Listed investment company, Volume risk, Quantum finance, Financial risk, Discretionary Investment Management, Risk pool, Unit investment trust, Margining risk, Internal audit, Exchange-traded fund, Operational risk, Settlement risk, Assets under management, Offshore fund, Chartered Financial Analyst, Traditional investments, Hedge fund, Manager of managers fund, Stock picking, Growth investing, Refinancing risk, The Vanguard Group, Market neutral, Socially responsible investing, Profit risk, Royalty trust, Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities Directives, Concentration risk, Open-ended investment company, Alternative investment, Basis risk, Sharpe ratio, Liquidity risk, Risk parity, Modern portfolio theory, Collective investment, Private equity fund, Common contractual fund, Statistical finance, Chartered Investment Manager, Operational risk management, Systemic risk, Pension Fund, Margin at risk, Legal risk, Financial institution, Credit risk, Cass Business School, London, Open-end fund, Valuation risk, Liquidity at risk, Unit trust, Foreign exchange risk, Computational finance, Returns-based style analysis, Corporate governance, Real estate, Volatility risk, Quantitative behavioral finance, Financial statement analysis, Fond commun de placement, Financial risk modeling, Business school, Risk-free interest rate:
Investment management Critical Criteria:
Devise Investment management engagements and devise Investment management key steps.
– Do we monitor the Investment management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Investment management effort?
– Can we do Investment management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Financial services Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Financial services visions and handle a jump-start course to Financial services.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Investment management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Investment management project lifecycle?
– In what ways are Investment management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How important is Investment management to the user organizations mission?
Listed investment company Critical Criteria:
Generalize Listed investment company goals and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Listed investment company results.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Investment management processes?
– To what extent does management recognize Investment management as a tool to increase the results?
– Does Investment management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Volume risk Critical Criteria:
Shape Volume risk adoptions and know what your objective is.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Investment management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Investment management project?
– How can you measure Investment management in a systematic way?
Quantum finance Critical Criteria:
Deduce Quantum finance outcomes and correct better engagement with Quantum finance results.
– How can you negotiate Investment management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we go about Comparing Investment management approaches/solutions?
– What about Investment management Analysis of results?
Financial risk Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Financial risk quality and find out.
– Think about the people you identified for your Investment management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the project?
– Do we all define Investment management in the same way?
– Are we Assessing Investment management and Risk?
Discretionary Investment Management Critical Criteria:
Shape Discretionary Investment Management risks and ask what if.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Investment management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How to deal with Investment management Changes?
– Is Investment management Required?
Risk pool Critical Criteria:
Dissect Risk pool results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Risk pool services.
– How likely is the current Investment management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Why are Investment management skills important?
Unit investment trust Critical Criteria:
Merge Unit investment trust leadership and document what potential Unit investment trust megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Consider your own Investment management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Investment management requirements in detail?
– How can we improve Investment management?
Margining risk Critical Criteria:
See the value of Margining risk outcomes and correct Margining risk management by competencies.
– Does Investment management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Why is Investment management important for you now?
Internal audit Critical Criteria:
Unify Internal audit management and check on ways to get started with Internal audit.
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Investment management opportunities costing us money?
– When was your last SWOT analysis for Internal Audit?
Exchange-traded fund Critical Criteria:
Audit Exchange-traded fund issues and report on the economics of relationships managing Exchange-traded fund and constraints.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Investment management that make it risky?
– Do Investment management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the long-term Investment management goals?
Operational risk Critical Criteria:
Apply Operational risk management and differentiate in coordinating Operational risk.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Investment management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How would one define Investment management leadership?
Settlement risk Critical Criteria:
Chart Settlement risk outcomes and sort Settlement risk activities.
– Think of your Investment management project. what are the main functions?
– How can skill-level changes improve Investment management?
Assets under management Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Assets under management governance and integrate design thinking in Assets under management innovation.
– Does Investment management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Offshore fund Critical Criteria:
Model after Offshore fund decisions and stake your claim.
– Will Investment management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Chartered Financial Analyst Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Chartered Financial Analyst projects and be persistent.
– Is a Investment management Team Work effort in place?
– What are current Investment management Paradigms?
Traditional investments Critical Criteria:
Audit Traditional investments engagements and adjust implementation of Traditional investments.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Investment management?
Hedge fund Critical Criteria:
Guard Hedge fund visions and differentiate in coordinating Hedge fund.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Investment management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Have all basic functions of Investment management been defined?
– Why should we adopt a Investment management framework?
Manager of managers fund Critical Criteria:
Boost Manager of managers fund failures and ask questions.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Investment management services/products?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Investment management?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Investment management project?
Stock picking Critical Criteria:
Focus on Stock picking tactics and point out improvements in Stock picking.
– Is Investment management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What vendors make products that address the Investment management needs?
Growth investing Critical Criteria:
Unify Growth investing leadership and mentor Growth investing customer orientation.
– Think about the functions involved in your Investment management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are the barriers to increased Investment management production?
Refinancing risk Critical Criteria:
Own Refinancing risk planning and finalize specific methods for Refinancing risk acceptance.
– Among the Investment management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How much does Investment management help?
The Vanguard Group Critical Criteria:
Chat re The Vanguard Group governance and find out what it really means.
Market neutral Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Market neutral projects and create a map for yourself.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Investment management delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Investment management with what users do day-to-day?
Socially responsible investing Critical Criteria:
Categorize Socially responsible investing results and separate what are the business goals Socially responsible investing is aiming to achieve.
– How do we Lead with Investment management in Mind?
– What is Effective Investment management?
Profit risk Critical Criteria:
Design Profit risk results and get the big picture.
– Is maximizing Investment management protection the same as minimizing Investment management loss?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Investment management been identified and analyzed?
– What are the usability implications of Investment management actions?
Royalty trust Critical Criteria:
Examine Royalty trust governance and maintain Royalty trust for success.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Investment management leader?
Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities Directives Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities Directives leadership and summarize a clear Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities Directives focus.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Investment management activities?
– Is the scope of Investment management defined?
Concentration risk Critical Criteria:
Trace Concentration risk issues and remodel and develop an effective Concentration risk strategy.
– Does Investment management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How can the value of Investment management be defined?
– Are there recognized Investment management problems?
Open-ended investment company Critical Criteria:
Think about Open-ended investment company visions and optimize Open-ended investment company leadership as a key to advancement.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Investment management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What business benefits will Investment management goals deliver if achieved?
– Is Supporting Investment management documentation required?
Alternative investment Critical Criteria:
Own Alternative investment projects and adopt an insight outlook.
– How to Secure Investment management?
Basis risk Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Basis risk planning and probe the present value of growth of Basis risk.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Investment management process?
– Who sets the Investment management standards?
– Are there Investment management Models?
Sharpe ratio Critical Criteria:
Deduce Sharpe ratio results and raise human resource and employment practices for Sharpe ratio.
– How do we measure improved Investment management service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we know that any Investment management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Investment management leaders?
Liquidity risk Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Liquidity risk adoptions and oversee Liquidity risk requirements.
– What are the disruptive Investment management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Investment management?
– How do we Improve Investment management service perception, and satisfaction?
Risk parity Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Risk parity management and report on developing an effective Risk parity strategy.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Investment management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Investment management ?
Modern portfolio theory Critical Criteria:
Frame Modern portfolio theory governance and plan concise Modern portfolio theory education.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Investment management is underway?
Collective investment Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Collective investment planning and ask what if.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Investment management processes?
– Have you identified your Investment management key performance indicators?
Private equity fund Critical Criteria:
Sort Private equity fund engagements and find out what it really means.
– Does our organization need more Investment management education?
Common contractual fund Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Common contractual fund visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Common contractual fund.
Statistical finance Critical Criteria:
Chart Statistical finance quality and create Statistical finance explanations for all managers.
Chartered Investment Manager Critical Criteria:
Map Chartered Investment Manager issues and devote time assessing Chartered Investment Manager and its risk.
– What will drive Investment management change?
Operational risk management Critical Criteria:
Boost Operational risk management goals and interpret which customers can’t participate in Operational risk management because they lack skills.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Investment management Management?
Systemic risk Critical Criteria:
Consider Systemic risk decisions and innovate what needs to be done with Systemic risk.
– When developing and capitalizing on IoT solutions, do we as owners consider the societal cost, systemic risk, and risk externality to avoid what may be called designer hubris. In other words, why add features when theyre not needed and contribute to the insecurity/fragility of the whole system?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Investment management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Pension Fund Critical Criteria:
Canvass Pension Fund risks and customize techniques for implementing Pension Fund controls.
– Is Investment management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Margin at risk Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Margin at risk strategies and find the essential reading for Margin at risk researchers.
– How do we Identify specific Investment management investment and emerging trends?
– What is our Investment management Strategy?
Legal risk Critical Criteria:
Confer over Legal risk risks and maintain Legal risk for success.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Investment management project?
– What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
– How do we manage Investment management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Financial institution Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Financial institution leadership and catalog Financial institution activities.
– Which customers cant participate in our Investment management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– Has or will any financial institution extend you a line of credit?
– Why are financial institutions interested in DLTs?
Credit risk Critical Criteria:
Chat re Credit risk engagements and plan concise Credit risk education.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Investment management project manager?
Cass Business School, London Critical Criteria:
Focus on Cass Business School, London management and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Cass Business School, London projects.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Investment management moving forward?
Open-end fund Critical Criteria:
Apply Open-end fund strategies and work towards be a leading Open-end fund expert.
– In a project to restructure Investment management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Valuation risk Critical Criteria:
Deduce Valuation risk tactics and test out new things.
– Do the Investment management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Liquidity at risk Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Liquidity at risk leadership and figure out ways to motivate other Liquidity at risk users.
– Can we add value to the current Investment management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What is our formula for success in Investment management ?
– How do we keep improving Investment management?
Unit trust Critical Criteria:
Steer Unit trust planning and look at it backwards.
Foreign exchange risk Critical Criteria:
Check Foreign exchange risk strategies and know what your objective is.
– Is the Investment management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Computational finance Critical Criteria:
Face Computational finance tasks and innovate what needs to be done with Computational finance.
Returns-based style analysis Critical Criteria:
Judge Returns-based style analysis risks and point out Returns-based style analysis tensions in leadership.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Investment management agendas for the next 3 years?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Gauge Corporate governance leadership and find out what it really means.
Real estate Critical Criteria:
Generalize Real estate failures and devise Real estate key steps.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Investment management processes of our organization?
Volatility risk Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Volatility risk projects and overcome Volatility risk skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Does the Investment management task fit the clients priorities?
Quantitative behavioral finance Critical Criteria:
Adapt Quantitative behavioral finance visions and describe which business rules are needed as Quantitative behavioral finance interface.
Financial statement analysis Critical Criteria:
Chat re Financial statement analysis failures and proactively manage Financial statement analysis risks.
– What are our needs in relation to Investment management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Fond commun de placement Critical Criteria:
Face Fond commun de placement outcomes and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Fond commun de placement.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Investment management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are all of our Investment management domains and what do they do?
Financial risk modeling Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Financial risk modeling results and summarize a clear Financial risk modeling focus.
Business school Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Business school visions and revise understanding of Business school architectures.
Risk-free interest rate Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Risk-free interest rate decisions and maintain Risk-free interest rate for success.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Investment management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Investment management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Investment management External links:
First Eagle Investment Management
T. Rowe Price Investment Management
Secure Client Login – Scottrade Investment Management Login
Financial services External links:
Wealth Management and Financial Services from Merrill Lynch
Lexus Financial Services
Honda Financial Services – Official Site
Listed investment company External links:
Anson Leaves HarbourVest Listed Investment Company …
Listed Investment Company (LIC) updates – Cuffelinks
Listed Investment Company – Clime Capital Limited
Volume risk External links:
Factoring in volume risk – Risk.net
Hedging local volume risk using forward markets: Nordic …
Quantum finance External links:
[physics/0203006] Quantum Finance – arXiv
What is quantum finance? – Quora
Quantum Finance – Home | Facebook
Financial risk External links:
Financial Risk and Its Types – Simplilearn.com
What Is Financial Risk Management? | Chron.com
Chatham Financial Risk Management Advisory & …
Discretionary Investment Management External links:
Careers at Point72 | Discretionary Investment Management
FAQ | Discretionary Investment Management – Nutmeg
Discretionary Investment Management Definition | Investop…
Risk pool External links:
TML Intergovernmental Risk Pool Online Learning Center
The Risk Pool by Richard Russo
High Risk Pools and ACA Coverage for the Uninsurable
Unit investment trust External links:
Unit Investment Trust Fund Philippines
Unit Investment Trust (UIT) – Investopedia
Unit Investment Trust – Morningstar, Inc.
Margining risk External links:
[PDF]Portfolio Margining Risk Disclosure Statement
Internal audit External links:
Recent Jobs – The Institute of Internal Auditors
Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors | iia.org.uk
Institute of Internal Auditors – Official Site
Exchange-traded fund External links:
PIMCO Active Bond Exchange-Traded Fund Report …
PowerShares Exchange-Traded Fund Trust ETF (BKLN) …
Operational risk External links:
Operational Risk Management Training & Resources | …
[PDF]Operational Risk Management (ORM) – WordPress.com
ABA Certificate in Operational Risk Management
Settlement risk External links:
Settlement risk news and analysis articles – Risk.net
[PDF]Notice of Closing or Settlement Risk – Missouri
Settlement Risk – investopedia.com
Assets under management External links:
Assets Under Management | Fisher Investments
Assets Under Management (AUM) Definition & …
Offshore fund External links:
Offshore Fund | Definition of Offshore Fund by Merriam-Webster
Chartered Financial Analyst External links:
Chartered Financial Analyst Level 2 | Investopedia
Chartered Financial Analyst – CFA
Earning a CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst – The Balance
Traditional investments External links:
Compare Fundrise vs. traditional investments | Fundrise
Cash Equivalents & Alternatives | Non Traditional Investments
Traditional Investments | EACM Advisors
Hedge fund External links:
A Bitcoin Hedge Fund’s Return: 25,004% (That Wasn’t a …
SEC Halts Ongoing Fraud by Purported Hedge Fund Manager
Morningstar Stock, Mutual Fund, Hedge Fund, ETF …
Manager of managers fund External links:
The Manager of Managers Fund – Financial Web – finweb.com
Manager of managers fund – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Manager of managers fund
Stock picking External links:
Stock Picking | United States | Stock-Picking
Growth investing External links:
Assurant Growth Investing
Lead Edge Capital – High Impact Growth Investing
Growth Investing – investopedia.com
Refinancing risk External links:
What is REFINANCING RISK? What does REFINANCING RISK …
Refinancing Risk – refinancevvy.com
What is reinvestment risk and refinancing risk? – Quora
The Vanguard Group External links:
The Vanguard Group
The Vanguard Group
The Vanguard Group Careers | CareerBliss
Market neutral External links:
Market Neutral – Investopedia
Vanguard Market Neutral Inv (VMNFX) – Yahoo Finance
VMNFX Vanguard Market Neutral Inv Fund Price | …
Socially responsible investing External links:
Sustainable Investing and Socially Responsible Investing
Profit risk External links:
PRA™ – Profit Risk Assessment | Wisconsin …
Royalty trust External links:
[PDF]Royalty Trusts – Latham & Watkins
Mineral Rights Ownership Search | Oil Royalty Trust
SJT : Summary for San Juan Basin Royalty Trust – Yahoo
Concentration risk External links:
Concentrate on Concentration Risk | FINRA.org
Correspondent Concentration Risk | My Banker’s Bank
[PDF]Measuring Concentration Risk A Partial Portfolio …
Open-ended investment company External links:
Open-ended investment company
http://An open-ended investment company (abbreviated to OEIC, pron. /ɔɪk/) or investment company with variable capital (abbreviated to ICVC) is a type of open-ended collective investment formed as a corporation under the Open-Ended Investment Company Regulations 2001 in the United Kingdom.
MI Hawksmoor Open-ended Investment Company – Vanbrugh Fund
Open-ended investment company (OEIC) | Practical Law
Alternative investment External links:
Abbey Capital | Alternative Investment Manager
Cayman Alternative Investment Summit
Alternative Investment – Sharper Insight. Smarter …
Basis risk External links:
[PDF]Using Futures Spreads to Manage Basis Risk Final – CIH
MCM – Blog – Investor Basis Risk Update
basis risk – Insurance Glossary | IRMI.com
Sharpe ratio External links:
Calculate the Sharpe Ratio with Excel
Sharpe Ratio Definition | Investopedia
Sharpe Ratio – Morningstar
Liquidity risk External links:
Liquidity risk financial definition of liquidity risk
Liquidity Risk – investopedia.com
Liquidity Risk Management | BBVA Compass
Risk parity External links:
What Is Risk Parity? – WSJ
[PDF]The Risk Parity Parallax – Granicus
Risk Parity | Investopedia
Modern portfolio theory External links:
Modern Portfolio Theory – MPT – Investopedia
Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) – Education Center
What Is Modern Portfolio Theory?
Collective investment External links:
What is a Collective Investment Trust? – Morningstar, Inc.
Collective Investment Funds | Legg Mason
Collective Investment Fund – Investopedia
Private equity fund External links:
ALPS | Red Rocks Listed Private Equity Fund
Common contractual fund External links:
VANGUARD LAUNCHES A COMMON CONTRACTUAL FUND
RICOMAH Quote – Russell Common Contractual Fund – …
Russell Common Contractual Fund – Old Mutual Multi …
Statistical finance External links:
[PDF]MATH 6201- Statistical Finance
Lessons from Statistical Finance | SpringerLink
Statistical Finance authors/titles recent submissions – arXiv
Chartered Investment Manager External links:
Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®) – YouTube
Chartered Investment Manager – CIM (Canada) • …
Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) Designation – …
Operational risk management External links:
Operational Risk Management (ORM) – Naval …
Elements of an Operational Risk Management Program
Operational Risk Management Training & Resources | …
Systemic risk External links:
[PDF]Banking Organization Systemic Risk Report—FR Y-15
H.R.3312 – Systemic Risk Designation Improvement Act …
Master’s Degree in Systemic Risk | Yale School of …
Pension Fund External links:
New York City Police Pension Fund
CTB – Pension Fund – Entitlement to Benefits
Pension Fund – Official Site
Legal risk External links:
What is Legal Risk? – wiseGEEK
Legal Risk Placement | The Adoption Exchange
Credit risk External links:
CCRManager – Capital and Credit Risk Manager
Credit Risk – Investopedia
Credit Risk – Investopedia
Cass Business School, London External links:
Prof. Roger Steare, Cass Business School, London LIVE …
Cass Business School, London – Asian Correspondent
Open-end fund External links:
Comments on Proposed Rule: Open-End Fund Liquidity …
What Is an Open-End Fund? — The Motley Fool
BKA Quote – BBL Buakaew Open-End Fund – Bloomberg.com
Unit trust External links:
Unit Trust – UT
What are unit trusts | OCBC Bank
Unit Trust Corporation
Foreign exchange risk External links:
Foreign Exchange Risk Definition | Investopedia
Foreign Exchange Risk | export.gov
Computational finance External links:
Master of Science in Quantitative and Computational Finance
Returns-based style analysis External links:
[PDF]Holding-Based vs. Returns-Based Style Analysis – …
The Flaws of Returns-Based Style Analysis
Corporate governance External links:
Cleary Gottlieb M&A and Corporate Governance Watch
MetLife Corporate Governance
Sprint Corporation – Corporate Governance
Real estate External links:
Title(s) – best way to hold real estate
http://arctic.org/~dean/sircam/Title(s) – best way to hold real estate.html
Volatility risk External links:
Record bets against coffee raise volatility risk
[PDF]Dynamic Estimation of Volatility Risk Premia and …
Quantitative behavioral finance External links:
[PDF]Quantitative Behavioral Finance – University of …
What is QUANTITATIVE BEHAVIORAL FINANCE? What …
[PDF]A Paradigm for Quantitative Behavioral Finance – …
Financial statement analysis External links:
Financial Statement Analysis – investopedia.com
Financial Statement Analysis: An Introduction – Cleverism
Financial Statement Analysis – Investopedia
Fond commun de placement External links:
What does “Fond Commun De Placement” Mean? – wiseGEEK
Financial risk modeling External links:
[PDF]FINANCIAL RISK MODELING, CALCULATION OF …
Statistics.com – Financial Risk Modeling
Business school External links:
Learning Management Systems | MSME Business School
Columbia Business School – Official Site
Business School | Colangelo College of Business | GCU
Risk-free interest rate External links:
What is Risk-free Interest Rate? definition and meaning
Risk-free interest rate – YouTube