Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New Media Age Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any New Media Age related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New Media Age specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New Media Age Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New Media Age improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once New Media Age is underway?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Consider your own New Media Age project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Has the New Media Age work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- In a project to restructure New Media Age outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- What are the Key enablers to make this New Media Age move?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New Media Age book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your New Media Age self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New Media Age Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New Media Age areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New Media Age Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New Media Age projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New Media Age Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 New Media Age project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar New Media Age projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Quality Management Plan: Written by multiple authors and in multiple writing styles?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: If you were the New Media Age project sponsor, how would you determine which New Media Age project team(s) and/or individuals deserve recognition?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the potential loss or gain if risk events occur?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the New Media Age project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you define throughput and how would the organization benefit from maximizing it?
Step-by-step and complete New Media Age Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 New Media Age project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New Media Age project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New Media Age project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New Media Age project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New Media Age project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New Media Age project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any New Media Age project with this in-depth New Media Age Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New Media Age projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New Media Age and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New Media Age investments work better.
This New Media Age All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.