Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VBScript Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VBScript related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VBScript specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VBScript Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VBScript improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will you measure your VBScript effectiveness?
- How are you going to measure success?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this VBScript process?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider VBScript will circumvent those obstacles?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Explorations of the frontiers of VBScript will help you build influence, improve VBScript, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- How will you know that you have improved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VBScript book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your VBScript self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VBScript Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VBScript areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VBScript Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VBScript projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VBScript Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 VBScript project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the duration of the critical path for this VBScript project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization perform analyses to assess overall organizational performance and set priorities?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous VBScript project that you would not want to repeat?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Mission, Vision and Values Statements are appropriate and effectively guiding the organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for VBScript project scheduling & tracking?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the mechanisms of public and social accountability, and how can they be made better?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a specific action and/or state that is known to violate security policy occur?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the VBScript project schedule(s)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
Step-by-step and complete VBScript Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VBScript project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VBScript project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VBScript project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VBScript project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VBScript project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VBScript project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VBScript project with this in-depth VBScript Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VBScript projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VBScript and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VBScript investments work better.
This VBScript All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.